Joint Powers Authority for SRFECC
SRFECC was organized through a Joint Powers Agreement (JPA) pursuant to the provisions of Title I, Division 7, Chapter 5, Article 1, Sections 6500 et seq. of the California Government Code beginning January 1, 1981and most recently amended July 10, 2014, to provide public safety communications management/dispatch services for its member agencies.
SRFECC has four all-risk, paid, Fire Agency Members
- City of Sacramento Fire Department
- Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District
- City of Folsom Fire Department
- Cosumnes Community Services District Fire Department
SRFECC also dispatches to six other Fire Agencies
- Courtland Fire Protection District
- Herald Fire Protection District
- Isleton Fire Department
- River Delta Fire Protection District
- Walnut Grove Fire Protection District
- Wilton Fire Protection District
For further details please refer to Agencies Served.